Eco Home Solutions is a member of the Australian Window Association and as such conforms and validates that the window and door products examined have been manufactured to the relevant Australian Standards. AS2047 and AS1288 windows and glass. We endorse and comply with the Windows Industry Code of Conduct designed to protect consumers.
Our 10 year Manufacturer warranty is provided in addition to any warranty or guarantee imposed by law, and in particular, the guarantees implied by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. In no way does this warranty seek to exclude or limit any right or remedy you have in law. However to the extent that is permitted by law, any other warranties or guarantees are excluded. For the purpose of this warranty “the product” means a window or door product ordinarily manufactured and sold by the manufacturer or authorized agents.
Subject to the conditions and limitations below Eco Home Solutions Pty Ltd guarantees that its products are of acceptable quality and free of any defect caused by the manufacturer for a period of 10 years.
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Parts supplied by other manufacturers as separate components, and where such components are warranted or guaranteed by its manufacturer or supplier, those guarantees or warranties whether express or implied are assigned to whom the goods are supplied;
- Cosmetic damage after installation.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, transport by others, installation or any external cause;
- Failure to install, use and operate the product in a way that it is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, good building practice/ relevant building standards, or a use for which the product has not been designed or recommended by the manufacturer.
- Service work that is not carried out by Eco Home Solutions Windows, or authorised Eco Home Solutions Windows agents.